Welcome one and all to my beach hut

Grab a deck chair, Tea or coffee and help yourself to a buiscuit but you'd better mind the seaguls or they'll grab them first. Just look at that view and doesn't the sea look inviting.

Thursday, 31 May 2012

The bloggers delema = life gets in the way a bit


I have been blogging now for over 17 months and I am enjoying the experience. I try to make my blogs enjoyable and interesting with a sprinkle of history thrown in. I try not to get political or touch any other controversial matter but sometimes it gets really hard. I just like to talk about what affects me living on the coast in a light hearted sort of way, plus I like to review the books I’m reading and the music in my life.  I never believed that anyone would read my blog when I first started and so was surprised by how many and amazed at where people were in the world who reach my blog. It’s hard to know how many of the people who hit my page actually read the blog, so it is very satisfying when someone leaves a comment.

I try to do at least 2-3 blogs a week but sometimes find it hard to make time stretch enough to allow me to do this. Just looking at my last blog its almost a month ago, time seems to go much to fast as you get older and life does get in the way. With the unseasonal weather we have been having in Skegness work on my community group has taken up more of my time and once you slip out of the blogging habit it becomes hard to get back into it again.

But I’m back now so I hope to get into the swing again, lots happening here in Skegness over the next few days with the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations and I hope to visit as many events as possible, the beach huts are opened for the summer now and so I hope to be stepping out of my virtual BH soon and into a shiny new one built during the winter in nearby Mablethorpe.

I hope I haven’t lost all of my readership and I hope you continue to enjoy my blogs and if possible leave a few comments now and then just to let me know you’re all still out there still in Hyperspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment